Upcoming exhibitions and events
- Collect: International Art Fair for Contemporary Craft and Design. Wildflower sculptures (wax) in Meditation in Material (group exhibition) – Represented by Ruup & Form. Online from 26 February – 2 March 2021.
- Michelangelo Foundation and partners. Fondazione Giorgio Cini, Venice, 9 to 26 September 2021. Botanical sculptures (wax), master artisan live demonstration in Homo Faber : Living Treasures of Europe and Japan.
Selected past exhibitions and events
- Collect Open, Collect 2020, International Art Fair for Modern Craft and Design, Somerset House, London: 27 February – 1 March, 2020, East Wing Stand E6. Wildflower sculptures (wax) solo installation.
- The Art Shop, Cross Street, Abergavenny: 20th November 2019 – 25th January 2020, Etched Entomology (copper plates), in the Winter Show
- Anima Silvae Association in collaboration with Kalpa Art Living and Pignano Art Gallery, Tuscany, Italy: May 2019 – January 2020, Etched Entomology (copper plates), in De Rerum Natura | On the Nature of Things group exhibition.
- Cornell University, The Mann Gallery, Alberta R. Mann library, Ithaca, NY 14855: 15th April – 30th September 2019, Wildflower Sculptures (wax) and Etched Entomology (copper plates), in PolliNation: Artists Crossing Borders with Scientists to Explore the Value of Pollinator Health group exhibition.
- National Botanic Garden of Wales, Carmarthenshire: 23rd July – 8th September 2019, Botanical Sculptures (wax) and Etched Entomology (copper plates), in For Safekeeping solo exhibition.
- The Art Shop, Cross Street, Abergavenny: 15th June – 10th August 2019, Botanical sculptures (wax) and Etched Entomology (copper plates), in the Mixed Summer Show featuring work by 7 diverse artists for the Abergavenny Art’s Festival.
- Amgueddfa Cymru – National Museum Wales, Cardiff: Papaver rhoeas, Corn poppy and Papaver somniferum, Opium poppy (wax), in Poppies for Remembrance WW1 commemorative exhibition.
- Made in Roath, Cardiff: Open studio, for the 2018 Arts Festival.
- Made in Roath, Cardiff: Etched Entomology (copper plates), solo exhibition, for the 2017 Arts Festival.
- Off The Wall Gallery, Cardiff: Etched Entomology (copper plates), in Wings of Summer group exhibition.
- Amgueddfa Cymru – National Museum Wales, Cardiff: Carboniferous plant reconstructions (wax), chosen from the Museum Wales permanent collections for display in Fragile? group exhibition.
- Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh and National Botanic Garden of Wales: Giant Lichen cross section (mixed media), in From Another Kingdom – The Amazing World of Fungi touring exhibition.
- Oriel y Parc, Pembrokeshire: Hedge banks (mixed media), Graham Sutherland Landscape Gallery installation.
- Manchester Museum: Boletus edulis, Penny bun and Suillus luteus, Slippery jack fungi models (wax), in Siberia: At the edge of the world exhibition.